Brick Business Services Brick Business Services best describes as a FinTech administration office. We specialise in financial and administrative servicing of entrepreneurs. From the start as a promising new business venture to scaleup, private equity funds, charities, families and family-run businesses. We aspire to deliver high quality and personal service with the aim to totally unburden our clients.
The team of Brick BS consists of well-trained professionals who are experienced in the field of financial and administrative services. Our culture is best described as fast-paced, ambitious and competitive. We aim to improve daily, to up our game to become market leader within the business services industry.
Working at Brick Business Services means working hard, learning daily and benefiting from these gains. Some would say work hard, play hard, but that is too basic for us. We are a unique and ambitious team and strive to deliver the best quality to climb to the top.
Who are we looking for?
To complete our ambitious team, we are currently looking for a Finance & Control officer who is renowned for their numerical and financial insight. Together with your team, you will be responsible for the final result of various administrations and therefore it is important that you are very precise. You make sure that the figures are properly processed and draw up the annual accounts and that the tax return is ready for your client’s approval. To ensure your team works well, good communication skills are key. Our new colleague likes to work independently and has a complete overview and a good understanding of numbers. He or she knows how to get the essence out of financial data within no time. Furthermore, our new colleague has:
- A bachelor’s in finance (minimum of MBO level 4);
- Several years of work experience at an administrative or accountancy office;
- Knowledge of accounting packages such as Exact, MS Office, iMouse, Nextens and is tech savvy;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- And lastly our new colleague is fulltime available (parttime is negotiable).
Hard work pays off
Our employee satisfaction is of high importance to us, therefore ‘hard work pays off’.
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.500, – and € 4.500, – depending on experience;
- Flexibility, a good work – life balance is essential to us;
- Annual trainings to keep your skills up to date;
- 25 days of holiday leave;
- Challenging work due to the diversity in the industry, the size and national and international nature of our clients.
Do you think our company culture sounds like a place where you would thrive in and do you always strive to bring your top A game? We are on the lookout for highly ambitious people to join our team. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Renate Schockman and show us why you would be an indispensable addition to our team!